<$BlogRSDURL$>
Hearts and Thoughts
6/16/2003
  abundant food for thought
There are of course those days that I cannot even make out a single word out of my brain and there are days that thoughts and thinks come streaming from my nerves and out from my finger tips almost wear out the keyboard. Today, I don't have much, a little bit, a little bit more I guess. But I tell you, yesterday I have watched a lot of stuff that were very touching, really touching I mean there were stuff that almost squeezed my heart causing tears to roll down my cheeks. That intense I mean. And it is very rare. Maybe they were able to touch my very soft spot of myself within. I mean I don't have anymore soft spot on my forehead. I actually have this coconut head hardened through the years now, but still breakable I guess. But deep in every sould we can be as hard as a rock at the same time soft as a marshmallow. I guess marshmallows,lol, can't think of anything soft. Or soft as a pillow.
So what touches your heart? I mean each one has different soft buttons.

The day is setting down. These evenings reminds me of my childhood. It reminds me of those evenings I spent with my parents back home. All the way half way around the globe. I still sometimes wonder how I reached this far, far place and became my home. Still there are things I miss in this place thousands of miles away. I can still remember those evening walks from the farm back to our place. I recall them as very peaceful, the sun setting down and we walk under the trees, sometimes stop by at some point to pick some fruits like star fruit, passion fruits, rambutan, guavas, pomelo and a lot more. Some of them I don't know their english terms (sala-isa) and some berries, I don't even know what kind of berries, I guess wild berries. Now, it makes me remember a lot of foods that I miss. Sugar cane, (pakwan) that is actaully water melon and some other kinds of melons. And yes there were papayas too, star apples, guess you never heard of this since I haven't seen it here in America. Of course mangoes, ripe and green mangoes of different varieties,( guyabano) too. I have to look up for the english term for this. Oh, jackfruit too. Yeah and growing up I haven't had apples and yet they teach in school A as in Apple. Oh! all the fruits you can eat. And that's just the fruits, i haven't mentioned some other delectable foods. Enough food fow now before I over feed you.
 
Comments: Post a Comment
These are just thoughts and thinks that I can think of that when juggled up in my brain may or may not mean anything to you but they are everything to me. It may not concern you, you may not care about it, but it is important to me.Some maybe just random thoughts, feelings, emotions or anthing that makes up me, in totality.

ARCHIVES
06.03 / 01.16 / 07.16 / 09.16 / 10.16 /


Powered by Blogger