<$BlogRSDURL$>
Hearts and Thoughts
6/20/2003
  Bummer!!!
I know. It must be my fault. I wasn't being clear on the purpose of my phone call. I was so frustrated and mad. The other thrre telephone calls went well though. Gosh! this job hunting process could be so frustrating. I mean, I got off early from work and started calling this people. I called the wrong first person, but she also made me think how to deal with the next. It's just that, J seem to like that location. Golly! I messed up.But I guess that's the point of calling. FOR PRACTICE, to know what to expect.MY, I could be so hot tempered I guess. Sometimes my mind is even stronger than my actions. But in my mind I kept saying" I can do this!" "I have to do this", it's more like, "I have to brave this!". This is for my own good.If I can only be more determined. I know......I get scared and frustrated and ugh! I have to gather myself, be calm and remind myself there's nothing wrong, it's not that bad. I CAN DO IT. I CAN DO IT . ICAN DO IT. I CAN DO IT. I CAN DO IT. I CAN DO IT. I CAN DO IT. I CAN DO IT. I CAN DO IT. I CAN DO IT. I CAN DO IT. I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT.Etc.
 
Comments: Post a Comment
These are just thoughts and thinks that I can think of that when juggled up in my brain may or may not mean anything to you but they are everything to me. It may not concern you, you may not care about it, but it is important to me.Some maybe just random thoughts, feelings, emotions or anthing that makes up me, in totality.

ARCHIVES
06.03 / 01.16 / 07.16 / 09.16 / 10.16 /


Powered by Blogger