<$BlogRSDURL$>
Hearts and Thoughts
6/29/2003
  computer junky
That's right. I must have spent the whole day in this virtual world and now my neck is starting to ache. I'm trying to drain down my brain and unload all these junk out of my head. Although my heart of course holds most of them craps I can't deny. I really meant my worries and baggage that's keeping my shoulders heavy you know. Sometimes I get so worried about little stuff, which I shouldn't even worry about. I hate it when my mind would play the thoughts over and over in my head. Sometimes I would have to reassure myself that as long as I am doing my job, there's nothing to worry about. The part of the day that I get raided with these burdening thoughts is during bed time when I lay on the bed. Thoughts come streaming to my head like tiny needles peircing my brain cells. I would have to turn and toss to wrestle these negative thoughts. There are nights that it gets worst, somedays I sleep like an angel. hopefully tonight would be one of those peaceful nights.
 
Comments: Post a Comment
These are just thoughts and thinks that I can think of that when juggled up in my brain may or may not mean anything to you but they are everything to me. It may not concern you, you may not care about it, but it is important to me.Some maybe just random thoughts, feelings, emotions or anthing that makes up me, in totality.

ARCHIVES
06.03 / 01.16 / 07.16 / 09.16 / 10.16 /


Powered by Blogger