<$BlogRSDURL$>
Hearts and Thoughts
6/03/2003
 
It rained today Too often when it rains it gets hard for work. But I try to maintain my composure and keep my enthusiasm. It's hard but, it works sometimes. Right now, I am having spaghetti for lunch. It taste good. J is here right now and thanks to him for making lunch.

I had a hard time waking up this morning. I had a series of dreams and I can hardly remember them but when I have those dreamful nights it keeps me hammered to bed for a while. Thanks to the invention of alarm clocks. Next week it would be another long two weeks for I had to wake up as early as 6:30 AM. That's too early.

"I found you only to lose you all over again" Just a phrase from the movie in miami vice. Sometimes it is true.
 
Comments: Post a Comment
These are just thoughts and thinks that I can think of that when juggled up in my brain may or may not mean anything to you but they are everything to me. It may not concern you, you may not care about it, but it is important to me.Some maybe just random thoughts, feelings, emotions or anthing that makes up me, in totality.

ARCHIVES
06.03 / 01.16 / 07.16 / 09.16 / 10.16 /


Powered by Blogger