<$BlogRSDURL$>
Hearts and Thoughts
6/03/2003
 
It wasn't the best time to be out there in the arcade. I wasn't in a very nice mood. But it was okey. I just have those moments when I feel like boiling inside even without valid reason. But I guess, everyone does have those unpleasant moments. Now, I try to feel good before going to bed so that I will have a good nights sleep.

Not so much for bad moods, anyway, I wonder how things will work out tomorrow. It' so nice of them to have somebody help me at work tomorrow.

I am trying hard to juggle again those few letters that are left in my head to come up with something interesting to read. But it seems I am out of them right now. Perhaps my head is just empty or I must be just tired. The days seems so normal, it gets boring sometimes. Atleast I should make up something extra ordinary in the virtual reality before waking up to the real world. Come on brain, work! I guess, I cannot be so mean to my own brain too huh. I'm sure it will soon come up with some interesting stuff later.Give it some rest and tomorrow we'll see.
 
Comments: Post a Comment
These are just thoughts and thinks that I can think of that when juggled up in my brain may or may not mean anything to you but they are everything to me. It may not concern you, you may not care about it, but it is important to me.Some maybe just random thoughts, feelings, emotions or anthing that makes up me, in totality.

ARCHIVES
06.03 / 01.16 / 07.16 / 09.16 / 10.16 /


Powered by Blogger