<$BlogRSDURL$>
Hearts and Thoughts
6/04/2003
 
My day is not that great, but still okey. The children have been antsy, rowdy but atleast we were able to go out to the playground. It drizzled a little bit and hope it won't rain hard. I get sleepy too and a little tired but things have been better so far.

This afternoon should alright if E comes back.J made lunch as usual. Green beans, cream of corn, grilled fish, battered fish and a bowl of rice. I must be gaining more weight.

Gosh, it is just a very normal day. Of course J left for work so here I am with my virtual friend hanging around. And of course I just got the bad nes of not getting the day I requested for vacation. It's probably because I haven't been there less than a year. But it's alright I guess. I could call in sick some other times.

About last night's dream, it was really wiered again. I can hardly remember them now, perhaps I should write them as soon as I get up. I look forward to go to dreamland everynight and experience the bizzare, the odd, the unnatural, the different dimensions that the mind can comprehend. Just atleast not the nightmares. They are really horrifying.
 
Comments: Post a Comment
These are just thoughts and thinks that I can think of that when juggled up in my brain may or may not mean anything to you but they are everything to me. It may not concern you, you may not care about it, but it is important to me.Some maybe just random thoughts, feelings, emotions or anthing that makes up me, in totality.

ARCHIVES
06.03 / 01.16 / 07.16 / 09.16 / 10.16 /


Powered by Blogger