<$BlogRSDURL$>
Hearts and Thoughts
6/04/2003
 
OH THE THINKS THAT YOU CAN THINK OF...........................I know it might just be a whole lot of nutting, but still makes sense to me. If it doesn't make sense to you, then, I am just a nut. But who cares anyway. I thinketh that stinketh.....brain brain, what fuels you to think? Give me some brain fuel. I have had a lot of human fuel, but I do need some brain fuel or brain food, I guess.Do you think the brains cells grow? by how many inches?Oh, I am nuts. Now, I remember I just had some fish for lunch, but still this brain of mine seems not working. I need to juggle those vocabularies and magic words to come up with a mind stimulating thoughts to chisel on my log book.I just want to work on it, just like how an artist would carve or stroke his work to perfection.

I am a drifter myself just like many. I am also a stranger walking on the streets. I go on my day to day life as you do. Striving, competing for a work well done at every end of the day. My other half call me "nutty buddy" so far I like it when he calls me that. I have always believed I must have something in this coconut shell I carry over my shoulders.Everybody should have. I mean, when you carry that heavy thing everyday from birth till death, then perhaps put something it it. Think of it as a micro chip that stores all the important things you want to keep. But saving that coconut also mean using it.O di ba? O diva? I know you might not understand that if you're not one of my kind. It's just an expression meaning "isn't it?".
 
Comments: Post a Comment
These are just thoughts and thinks that I can think of that when juggled up in my brain may or may not mean anything to you but they are everything to me. It may not concern you, you may not care about it, but it is important to me.Some maybe just random thoughts, feelings, emotions or anthing that makes up me, in totality.

ARCHIVES
06.03 / 01.16 / 07.16 / 09.16 / 10.16 /


Powered by Blogger