<$BlogRSDURL$>
Hearts and Thoughts
6/20/2003
  Powerful words
The mind has a thousand eyes,
And the heart but one;
Yet the light of a whole life dies
When its love is done
____________________________________________________________________
in a world where there is so much beauty, prudence, and extravagance..i think..i wish..i dream..

i see beauty that blinds me from the moment it appears.my heart skips a beat&my entire being's engulfed by amazement of the wonder i see before me;an exquisite radiance,sparkling w rarity&simply just beauty!that's what i see when i see u smile

am amazed how they come up with such magical words.Full of emotions, some even goes beyond what we can fathom. They can go down, sink into the abyss into the very core of our humanity, they can carve themselves along the streams,down ito the main seas. Some settle at the very bottom, some remains at the surface. Some chisel themselves into the human muscles called heart. Deep, powerful words touches the heart, touches the soul, touches our very within and they come alive through our actions. They spread, it is contagious, especially when used in good spirit. Words do seem to have thier spirit of their own, they can possess our physical body, make it thier body to multiply awakens the human spirit.

 
Comments: Post a Comment
These are just thoughts and thinks that I can think of that when juggled up in my brain may or may not mean anything to you but they are everything to me. It may not concern you, you may not care about it, but it is important to me.Some maybe just random thoughts, feelings, emotions or anthing that makes up me, in totality.

ARCHIVES
06.03 / 01.16 / 07.16 / 09.16 / 10.16 /


Powered by Blogger