<$BlogRSDURL$>
Hearts and Thoughts
6/21/2003
  shadows of the night
it's at the middle of the night.The deafening silence is actually scary. I can just hear the sound of the cars passing by the street and the squeaking sound of my chair and of course the sound of my fingers wearing out the keyboard with the blowing air conditioner on the background. It is a nice time to think, to reflect, recollect and to feel the heart beat.To feel how the feeling is and feeel it with all the senses. Feel it with the deep breath, with the muscles of the airwys feel the air going in and out. While the rest of the town are deep in slumber, I try to feel the peace that surrounds me. Feel it, touch it, embrace it. Now, this reminds me of my childhood. Me and my sister would stay out at night and watch the stars, from my parent's place where I grew up, they skies seems wider,almost round infinite. We would lay down on the grass and dream and chat and giggle. Some nights I would sneak out alone because my dad does not allow us to stay out late for security reasons. And in those nights I can remember, I would stare up the sky and whisper some prayers.I can almost feel a direct connection to the heavens. I would see the brightest star and see myself being guided by one of these bright stars. Sometimes I wondered about my future and pray and seems right there and then I would feel the presence of the Holy spirit. If I could describe those wonderful feelings. Of course after that I would get to bed and get burried to deep dreams and restful sleep. And each morning I would be awaken by the crowing of the roosters or clanging of some cofee pots or the shouting of my dad. He believes in the saying "The early bird catches the worm." So rise and shine as soon as the sun is up.Of course as a young kid then I would remain cuddling my blankets and pillows for a little bit longer before finally heeding to him. Those were the days....of course I am already a grown up woman now, but those nice memories still remain and would sometimes flip in the pages of my life.
 
Comments: Post a Comment
These are just thoughts and thinks that I can think of that when juggled up in my brain may or may not mean anything to you but they are everything to me. It may not concern you, you may not care about it, but it is important to me.Some maybe just random thoughts, feelings, emotions or anthing that makes up me, in totality.

ARCHIVES
06.03 / 01.16 / 07.16 / 09.16 / 10.16 /


Powered by Blogger