<$BlogRSDURL$>
Hearts and Thoughts
6/19/2003
 
Spilled Milk
I didn't cry over the spilled milk. Yes I did spilled milk while I was warming it up. Instead of warming it up it proceeded boiling. Well, anyway, I am trying to induce sleep. I hope it's not just a myth. I just need to get to work early tomorrow.I hope tomorrow ill be a good day.

Yeah, speaking of work, do you actually like your work? I mean I wonder how many people really sincerely love thier jobs. Not a lot maybe. It is very rare to get into a job that one likes. Many of course just work for financial reasons. I don't necessarily love my work but I do all the best I can once I am in. I mean, I see people come and just do thier jobs half ass. Most of my co-workers are women and they do spend almost half of thier time just talking, chatting or discussing with each other. I mean, it is but natural, but I think it is not the best place to work in a women dominated work place. They argue, they take things personally, they look at each other's mistakes and not trying to improve thier work themselves. Maybe not necessarily in a women dominated work place, but who knows, I got to get into another work place. But from personal experience it helps when there are men around. I am not an extrovert, but i would say I am more of a listener. But i am learning with this co-worker of mine, Th, she is a very likeable lady, but she seems to make everything her business. She would stop by at every person she meets on the way to work. She's supposed to relieve me, but before that she would stop by and talk to Ms. J, they discuss about some things, then she tells her activities for the day. She might even mention what she had for lunch, whatever is happenning with her life, with her husband and etc. Then as she passess by Taf, she tells the same thing, and whoever she meets along the way would know her story. By the time she reaches my room, 10, 20 minutes would be gone. I am learning something from her though. You know mentioning the obvious. I think that's one reason some people misunderstand me because most often I would not finnish my sentence, I would let them finnish it, which is wrong because they may not really know what exactly I would say. But I am learning, and communication at work is important as well as communication at home. I am so serious about work, I mean, when I work, I really put efforts to it whether they recognise my efforts or not. It's just for my personal satisfaction. The thing is when other people does not do thier part I get disturbed. But I guess, it's important that I do my best, if they don't do thier part, it's thier choice.

 
Comments: Post a Comment
These are just thoughts and thinks that I can think of that when juggled up in my brain may or may not mean anything to you but they are everything to me. It may not concern you, you may not care about it, but it is important to me.Some maybe just random thoughts, feelings, emotions or anthing that makes up me, in totality.

ARCHIVES
06.03 / 01.16 / 07.16 / 09.16 / 10.16 /


Powered by Blogger